Splash is an approved Hydrotherapy & Pleasure Pool for Dogs so you can rest assured that we are operating to the highest standards possible.
Founders of Splash - Bram de Groot and daughter Kim have been dog lovers for over twenty years and are comfortable handling dogs of all breeds and temperament.
Kim obtained a degree in Animal Behaviour BSc at Chester University and worked for an internationally renowned Veterinary surgeon, specialising in Behavioural medicine and Behavioural referral services for the diagnosis and treatment of behavioural problems in small animals, mainly dogs and cats
Bram and Kim have both attended a number of courses at Hawksmoor and are trained to a level over and above current CHA guidelines.
www.hawksmoorhydrotherapy.com courses include:
1) Introduction to Hydrotherapy – An essential foundation course for all hydrotherapy centres
2) First Aid in Animal care- specifically tailored for dogs
3) Clinical Conditions associated with hydrotherapy -- to gain understanding of the various medical conditions dogs can suffer from and how to assist treatment with the help of hydrotherapy
4) The complicated - Hydrotherapy Patient course – Focused on identifying medical conditions and understanding the importance of stabilisation and management of these conditions.
5) Pool water management – A comprehensive course instilling a full understanding how to run a pool in a safe and professional manor.
6) Anatomy, Physiology & Associated Conditions
We look forward to meeting you soon and helping your dog to full health and happiness